Specialist Separation / Divorce Support and Recovery Coaching
Requirements for Divorcing Well
You need more than just good professional advice to survive divorce.
The main components are what YOU bring to the divorce - your skills (particularly negotiation skills) and ability to stay focused.
These two factors are what can impact a divorce going off track and blowing out costs, limiting your ability to think clearly and make considered decisions.
It's hard to anticipate the stresses divorce can bring.
Often both parties have good intentions to keep things civil, but aren't prepared for the many unknowns shutting down a marriage entails, including the high emotions they and the children can feel.
Making life-changing decisions while dealing with major endings, different agendas and complicated by everyone's emotions, is likely to be one of the most stressful times of your life.
You will need to have a specific set of skills and tools, to confidently tackle the multitude of decisions ahead.
The Online Divorcing Harmoniously Bootcamp and Divorce Recovery Program are designed to equip you with the essential skills necessary to navigate divorce more successfully and quicker ... so everyone comes out of it with lives intact, particularly your children.
– Divorcing Harmoniously Online Bootcamp
5 x 2 hour online group sessions over 2 ½ weeks
- get up to speed quickly with tools and skills essential to manage the process to divorce better than most e.g. advanced communication, negotiation and conflict management skills + others
- get techniques to support your children to cope with high emotions and changed family structures
- set the scene for positive co-parenting
- draft a parenting plan
- hear other's solutions and approaches to resolving issues
- develop an ongoing support group
- worksheets & checklists + recordings if you miss a session
- follow up reading
Call to be part of the Bootcamp PILOT starting in 11th October - be quick, 10 spaces available at reduced rates
– 2 hour INTENSIVE coaching session
Helping you get up to speed quickly with the same essential skills necessary to stay focused on the end goal - better outcomes for you and your children.