Specialist Separation / Divorce Support and Recovery Coaching
Requirements for Divorcing Well
You need more than just good professional advice to survive divorce.
The main components are what YOU bring to the divorce - your skills (particularly negotiation skills) and ability to stay focused.
These two factors are what can impact a divorce going off track and blowing out costs, limiting your ability to think clearly and make considered decisions.
– Divorcing Harmoniously Online Bootcamp
- get up to speed quickly with tools and skills essential to manage the process to divorce better than most e.g. advanced communication, negotiation and conflict management skills + others
- get techniques to support your children to cope with high emotions and changed family structures
- set the scene for positive co-parenting
- draft a parenting plan
- hear other's solutions and approaches to resolving issues
- develop an ongoing support group
- worksheets & checklists + recordings if you miss a session
- follow up reading
Developing these skills can make a drastic improvement to emotional and mental well-being throughout this process, as well as assisting in reaching a more positive and amicable resolution."